We have put many safety measures in place per the county required and others. These include but are not limited too
(1) All employees here wear masks and disposable gloves and have temperature checks
(2) Everything is sanitized multiple times per day and after customers leave
(3) Hand sanitizers are available on every table and at the tasting bar and restroom
(4) Stemware is run through 2 dishwasher cycles
(5) Peter Cellars workers have completed the John Hopkins COVID 19 contact tracing certification
(6) Cough/Sneeze sheet has been installed over the tasting bar.
(7) Tasting tables, which already were in compliance with social distance requirements have been moved even further apart
- Book a Tasting Appointment!
- Double Gold! 2016,2018
- 90 Points! Editors Choice! Wine Enthusiast
- 2018 Estate Rose Released
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce Wine Group – http://jccwine.typepad.com
- K&L Wines – http://blog.klwines.com/2006/06/make_a_statement_great_wines_u.html
- Affairs of the Vine “Annual Pinot Summit”- http://www.affairsofthevine.com/pn_summit.html
- San Francisco Chronicle – http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=5&entry_id=14861